Joomla is one of the most popular CMS solutions in the world. This popularity can be attributed to the fact that a developer can manage a website without having to deal with HTML and PHP codes. Most of the features can be tuned within the CMS. Often developers look for ways to cover up the title component in Joomla. Here we shall find a way through it without any coding in five easy steps.
- Login to the admin section of the website using the username and the password. You can reach there by typing your website’s address/administrator.
- Go to ‘Extensions’ located in the main menu and a drop-down menu shall appear. Click on ‘Module Manager’ and you will access all the modules in your website.
- In the third step you need to locate the module you want to modify and go to the ‘Module Edit’ screen.
- Here you will find the ‘Show Title’ option in the details box. You need to choose no to cover up the component title. Save your edit by clicking on the ‘Save’ button and the screen will close.
- Check the changes by clicking on ‘Preview’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
This article is contributed by ValueCoders, a leading outsourcing company india, specialized in web and mobile development. One can Hire Joomla Developer here for effective Joomla web development services.